Oldest Town in Grant County!
Small town fun with all the amenities within walking distance!
Surrounded by wildlife, beautiful scenery, lakes everywhere, four real seasons . . .
and so much more!
Oldest Town in Grant County!
Memorial Day Weekend Event Forms can be found at by clicking on the link below and going to the tab Rodeo Event Forms. Mutton Bustin', Cow Pie Jog and Last Stand Parade Entry Forms are all listed.
FREE Kids Fishing Derby Saturday, April 17
Open Fishing Season April 24
Last Stand PRCA Rodeo & Community Celebration May 28, 29, 30
Coulee City Junior Rodeo July
3rd Annual Cool Cars At Coulee City Car Show August 21
Christmas Tree Lighting & Santa’s Visit Sunday, December 5
COULEE CITY CAMPGROUND ~ RESERVATIONS NOT TAKEN
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ~ ALWAYS!
COULEE CITY CAMPGROUND RATES
RESERVATIONS NOT TAKEN. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ALWAYS
FULL HOOK-UP SITE: $35.00
DRY SITE: $20.00
ADDITIONAL TENT, each: $15.00
EXTRA VEHICLE, each: $5.00
WASTEWATER DUMP STATION: $5.00
BOAT LAUNCH: DAILY PASS: $5.00 ANNUAL PASS: $25.00
12.20.040 - Self-pay rules: Guests are to register and pay within one hour of parking in their campsite AT THE KIOSK. Guests staying for more than one day have the option of paying for the full length of the stay upon arrival or prepay for each night’s stay no later than 3:00 p.m.
12.20.120 - Use of wastewater dump site: It shall be unlawful for any person or persons to utilize the wastewater dump site in the Coulee City Community Park without using an appropriate hose to connect any wastewater tank to the tank provided at the wastewater dump site.
12.20.130 - Cost of wastewater dump site: Except for campers who have registered and paid the proper camp fee, it shall be unlawful for any person to utilize the wastewater dump site at the Coulee City Community Park without depositing the established fee.
12.20.150 - Boat launching fee: Except for campers who have registered and paid the proper camp fee, it shall be unlawful for any person to launch a boat at the Coulee City Community Park without depositing the established fee and clearly displaying the Daily Boat Launch receipt on the vehicle pulling the boat trailer, OR without purchasing an Annual Boat Launch Pass and clearly displaying the pass on the vehicle pulling the boat trailer. An Annual Boat Launch Pass good for the calendar year may be purchased at the City Hall at 501 West Main, Coulee City, for the established rate. Any person found to be in violation of this section shall be given the choice of purchasing a daily or annual pass, or paying a civil penalty.
Taking Credit/Debit Cards With Kiosk For Your Conveinience
Campground Undergoing Improvements - Thank You For Your Patience
12.20.090 - Park rules: The following rules apply to all users(paying guests and day users) of the Coulee City Campground and violation of these rules is subject to civil penalties and/or ejection from park:
1. Pets are to be kept on a leash at all times.
2. Pet owners are responsible for picking up and appropriately disposing of their pet’s waste.
3. Pets are not allowed in the swimming, playground, or picnic areas.
4. Riding horses in the campground, walking trails, or beach area is not allowed;
5. No running, pushing, or other unruly conduct on the beach and/or swimming area;
6. No throwing rocks in or into the swimming area;
7. Swimming outside of the designated swimming area is prohibited;
8. Feeding gulls in the park is prohibited;
9. The posted speed limit of five miles per hour within the park must be observed at all times.
10. Motorized vehicles (does not include golf carts) which satisfy the statues of “street legal” may be operated within the city park, on designated roadways, in compliance with all park rules.
11. Motorized vehicles (other than emergency vehicles) are not permitted on any walking trail.
12. Golf carts are permitted but must be operated in compliance with all park rules and CCC 10.09.
13. No fires of any size are permitted in a location other than a designated fire pit.
14. Littering, burning garbage, or leaving garbage in fire pits is prohibited;
15. Burning pallets is not permitted in the park.
16. Dumping of garbage in park garbage cans by anyone other than park users is not permitted;
17. Campground users are required to register and pay within one hour of selecting their campsite;
18. Checkout time is 3:00 pm;
19. Guests staying for more than one dayhave the option of paying for the full length of the stay upon arrival or prepay for each night’s stay no later than 3:00 pm;
20. Quiet time begins at 10:00 p.m. for camping areas and sundown for day use areas. Any repetitive, reoccurring, or unnecessary noise of any kind which disturbs the peace of other park users prior to 7:00 a.m. and after 10:00 p.m. daily is a violation;
21. Loitering near or climbing on restroom or bathhouse structures is prohibited;
22. All minors in the park during designated “quiet times” must be accompanied by a parent or guardian;
23. Using profane or obscene language against another park user, park host, or city employee will not be tolerated;
24. Destroying property owned by others may be subject to contact by law enforcement;
25. Any conduct which interferes with the lawful use of the park or swimming area by others is prohibited.